Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fabulous and 40

Today I am 40 years old.

I thought i'd feel really old, but i couldn't be less bothered. All my school friends turned 40 ages ago - i was the very youngest in the year - so i feel young.

Funny to think that 40 years ago my Mum had a baby only 4 weeks younger than my little boy.

I hope all those of you still trying can take heart in my success at such a ripe old age.

We're off here for breakfast and my Mum and Stepdad are coming over with tea for us.

I don't need any gifts -


i've got everything i ever wanted. Thank you G-d.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. He is just beautiful and you are truly blessed. Sending big hugs across the pond :0)

Betty M said...

Happy Birthday!

JJ said...

What a precious gift you have been given, and I know you are enjoying each moment! Happy Birthday my sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

He is adorable!

Bea said...

Happy birthday!

Bea

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday! He is the best gift, I can see that. What a Sweetie!

Malky B. said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on your beautiful little boy. I couldn't be happier for you.

Almamay said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sending you much love. Hope we can meet up soon celebrate together with a cupcake and I can meet your wonderful birthday present.

Knock Me Up said...

Happy Birthday -- my guess is that it might be the best one ever. I'm so happy for you.

Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Your story is amazing! Definitely gives me hope to keep going.

Your baby boy is precious...Congrats! Adding you to my blog roll to keep up with the rest of your journey as parents. :)

((HUGS))