Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cramping continues....

Well i'm still hanging on in there. The cramping continues but as yet...and i haven't checked for at least twenty minutes...no show in the knicker department.

I've lapsed into full symptom check - scouring blogs and chat rooms. Every so often I have a shimmer of excitement when I think this MAY have worked, but that's quickly replaced with the gloom of probable failure.

Last week's heaving bosom has rapidly deflated (nice while it lasted) and i've no other symptoms of being with child. It's a whole lot safer to assume the worst. It'll still be dismal but no surprise.

We're driving to Normandy on Friday morning to celebrate the Easter weekend and our first anniversary in a cosy little chateau. If it's a negative i'll drink lots of wine and coffee and hoover up huge amounts of smelly French cheese. See?!! I can even think about smelly cheese without revulsion!!

Am doing v badly on concentrating on work, but trying to as it takes my mind off the constant "am I or aren't I" loop in my head.

Just a couple more days. I don't even want to buy my HPT until i've made it to test day. I'm stupidly superstitious in case I jinx things and I don't even get to at least try the test. Maybe i'll succumb tomorrow afternoon if i've still not bled by then....

Fingers crossed for all you other girlies in limbo land xxx

2 comments:

Knock Me Up said...

me too! cramping, panty checking, breasts no longer hurting. What does it mean? What does it ALL mean?
Hold stong on the HPT front is sounds like you have a good plan in place.

The Mama said...

I am still cramping, the boob are still killing me though (it is 800 mg of prgesterone that I am on that may be responsible for that). Keep your chin up. Don't make the same mistake I did POAS too early.

Keeping you in my prayers...

Enjoy your cheese either way....