Tuesday, November 07, 2006

being strong

Just to update my earlier entry.

After hearing of my heavy blood loss, my consultant has confirmed that this little adventure is officiallly over. Confusingly - why must they f**k with my head - the nurses told MDB (when he called to ask them what to do) that I should up the progesterone and test on Friday anyway. Sounds like a recipe for more tears to me, but at this stage, what do I have to lose?!

I'm off to work tonight - to take my mind off this. I could cry for a week, but that won't get me anywhere. I'll pretend to be ok tonight at work - where they don't know about all of this - and maybe i'll feel ok too.

I'll have a few glasses of wine and some great big lattes and then get right back on the babymaking wagon.

Best of luck to all of you still waiting - esp Heather, whose lack of entry so far today is driving me crazy! Hope she's ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

I'll post as soon as I hear some news, which I hope will be sooner rather than later! :-)

andi said...

Hello - how are you feeling today- or shouldn't I ask?